An insight into phone shopping vs. driving around town.
* To ones surprise, many customers report that the insufficiencies and discouragement encountered from attempting to acquire tire information for a large range of brands+models and reviews in one trusted online location has subconsciously impelled them to get in their vehicles and just drive around; Somewhat of a last resort to harness some reality of control over their tire search. (A core reason why Online Tire Quotes is here)
* Many tire consumers have tire retailers they already trust and have a relationship with. We encourage them to continue visiting and building these relationships. So driving over to pay them a visit is a bit like visiting an old friend. It feels comfortable.
- Try to avoid misspending your time driving around to each and/or every location of your choice to obtain prices and availability.
- You will find that, typically, the price quotes you are given will be higher, to some degree, than if you would have called.
Retailers know that when a phone call comes in that you, the consumer, are price shopping.
Tire Retailers are ready and willing to take those customer calls.
They are compelled to pursue and quote you a competitive price as to:
1) Have you visit their store so they have the opportunity to fully display their services, products &...
2) To EARN your business.
This topic makes up steps 2 and 3 of our ‘Shop Like A Pro’ tire guide; A blessing for tire consumers. We highly suggest taking a look!
*The information on this page is intended to act as a guideline and offers suggestions for users to consider. The information and ideas here are uniquely created for and published by OnlineTireQuotes.com. All rights reserved.